God warns us in the Book of Proverbs: There is a way which seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death. As Ex-Catholics, we are in a unique situation. We have come out of a religious system that points its adherents down the wrong path – the path that leads to destruction. We are now “in Christ” – and walking in the opposite direction, as people of “The Way.” Ex-Catholics feel a great responsibility toward our natural brethren – those who are still enmeshed in the Catholic religion. We also feel a great responsibility toward our evangelical brethren, many of whom are ignorant of the Catholic deception. So, this is the two-fold mission the Ex-Catholic Journal: to warn and inform.
I encourage you to sign up for our monthly newsletter. Articles and information will be published to:
- Give advice on how best to witness to Catholics
- Discuss the serious errors in Catholic doctrine
- Review tracts that are helpful in evangelizing Catholics
- Offer answers to common Catholic objections
- Highlight effective ministries that share the truth with Catholics
- Provide important information about the Papacy
- Explain why Catholics do what they do
- Keep you up-to-date with important news related to Catholicism
- Offer advice about attending a Catholic wedding/baptism/funeral
- Update you on the ecumenical movement toward unity with Rome
As a child, I loved to watch the game show “To Tell the Truth.” An interesting person and two imposters were asked questions by a celebrity panel. After asking the questions, each celebrity had to guess which person was “telling the truth” based on their answers. It is critical for Christians to discern truth from error by exposing doctrines to the light of God’s word.
Please contact me if I can be of any service.
Dale Rudigerquestions@lovingcatholics.com (704) 847-4283 5234 King Arthur Dr. Charlotte, NC 28277